For almost a decade, the most successful management congress held in our country has gathered a group of outstanding experts in a series of 2 days talks given in different rooms as per subject matter.
In 2011, nearly 10 years after the first ExpoManagement, a wide variety of conferences took place on the 1st and 2nd of June at the Palacio de los Congresos, Madrid.
Overlap had the opportunity to participate for the first time with a set of lectures about the organizational implantation of the latest management standards.
A group of internal experts who shared their expertise in the implementation of projects that illustrate those standards supported Overlap in this appointment. The lectures were:
June 1st, 2011:
- Digital Competency: “How to turn knowledge about organizations profitable.” – Yolanda Merino and Bárbara Fernández, Overlap Senior Consultants.
- Cloud Computing and learning: “The impact of technological evolution on Learning 2.0” – Ravi Purswani, Overlap Chief Technology Office.
- Leading Millenials: “New challenges in the management of future generations” – Antonio Rubio, Overlap Managing Partner.
June 2nd, 2011:
- Learning and Development Trends: “Where are we heading?” – Antonio Rubio, Overlap Managing Partner.
- Sales Academies: “How to maximize the results of your sales force.” – Juan Ruiz del Portal, Managing Director, Overlap Spain.
- Change Management: “Human aspect of changes within organizations.” – Alicia Jiménez, Overlap Project Manager.
- Sales 2.0: “How to sell in a collaborative environment.” – Andrés Ríos, Overlap Managing Partner and Ravi Purswani, Overlap Chief Technology Officer.
Overlap attended this annual meeting to get a first hand look at the new trends in the market, experience the demand of the market in the implementation of solutions and, above all, get in touch with our customers.
This experience has been a real challenge and a new door to the future which helps us add value to our solutions…