“Moving from training to a performance improvement culture”
Many organizations need to change its action model, from a training-based model to a different model based on a performance improvement culture. This change has the following objectives:
- Create Productivity Improvement work model
- Generate a self-development culture
- Develop an Informal Learning Culture.
- Integrate formal and informal learning actions.
In designing the Learning Strategy for its clients, Overlap follows these steps:
- Provide a communication channel with the client about trends in Training and Performance Improvement.
- Promote a culture of Innovation and of generation of ideas.
- Encourage the growth of the management team’s skills
In designing a learning strategic method, Overlap follows these steps:
- Internal analysis.
- Benchmarking analysis of trends and incorporation of external surveys.
- Workshops to review the analysis performed. The workshop’s objective is to encourage the team to contribute ideas.
- After the initial workshops, the input is included and a subsequent revision is performed.
- Upon completion of this stage, there begins a period of generation of initiatives to include in the model
- Jointly with the client’s team, a selection of the most relevant initiatives is made.
- Finally, the Strategic Learning Model and the Implementation Plan are completed.