“Alignment of the organization with the company’s product strategy”
Launching a new product is one of the most significant landmarks for any company, and one of the most complicated as well.
One of the key questions during a successful launching resides in the preparation of the commercial organization at the time of assimilating a product.
Overlap assists its clients in reaching a solution focused on dealing with this situation, broken down in several stages with objectives and precise solution elements.
A solution may comprise the following stages:
First Stage: Communicate, Create Awareness, Motivate and Promote Involvement
- Objetive: Set forth the project’s features.
- Elements used: teasers, specific web pages for the product’s launching…), formal learning tools (for example: rapid learning), informal learning tools (for example: social tools such as blogs, forums, wikis…)
Second Stage: Impact, Discovery, Novelty
- Objetive:adjust the commercial process to the new product’s different client types.
- Elements used: print marketing (such as PLVs), experiential marketing (product impact using elements that put senses to the test), formal learning (training sessions, workshops, role playing…), and advanced marketing tools (for example: neuromarketing).
Third Stage: Knowledge – Comparative
- Objective:pre-launching stage to introduce the product and its main strategic competitors.
- Elements used: formal learning (for example: online tutoring, rapid learning.
Fourth Stage: Discover, See, Try, Compare
- Objective:launching of the core preparation and learning block of the new product or service.
- Elements used: classroom training action.