“Design and implementation of a network model that will drive more clients and billing”
The business model design is based on defining the functions and processes as per the business team’s profile. This solution is oriented towards the optimization of the existing commercial network and an increase in the number of clients and total billing.
The attainment of the above objective brings about a growth in the company’s market share and earnings, as well as an increase in the company’s EBITDA. This results in an actual value contribution for shareholders.
Overlap organizes the solution in stages:
Stage One: Design
- Project launching. In this stage the objective is to communicate, create awareness and get the team involved.
- Information gathering.Collecting information on the company’s current business activity, namely, on the business structure and profiles, KPIs, and internal best practices.
- Advice on possible profiles, functions and processes to be implemented, taking as input data the external best practices.
- This information is used to carry out workshops with the work team for the development of the following:
- Business Model
- Best Practices
- Tool Design and Integration.
- Definition of performance indicators and alignment with CRM indicators
Stage Two: Implementation
This stage comprises two lines of consulting:
- Training: Implementation of the business model and best practices, adjusted according to commercial staff and commercial leaders (managers, heads of sales…)
- Performance of the action plan per profile: commercial staff and commercial leaders. In this area, it is possible to use tutoring and coaching tools.
With these two steps the action plan will be completed by commercial leader, regional office or assigned portfolio and the action plan by commercial staff.
Stage Three: Follow-up
- Business coaching is carried out per head of sales, performing a personal follow-up of the area of responsibility.
- Progress status of the model implementation and best practices is reviewed.
- The difficulties encountered are identified and solved.
- Improvements to the business model proposed are suggested.