CUSTOMER NEED/PROBLEM TO SOLVE
The primary need of our customer was to have an objective analysis of the existing gaps between the systematic approach of the sales team and an aspirational model (business processes, tasks, time devoted, tools used, KPI values). In addition, the company wanted to identify the development needs of the current sales manager and sales team profiles.
- Identify the aspirational customer model from the sales implications of the strategic plan.
- Contrast it with other existing real models for the same profiles (B2C and B2B), based on a systematic sales benchmark.
- Develop the implementation road map of the aspirational sales structure.
- Identification of the aspirational sales structure elements.
- Identification of aspirational profiles.
- Establishment of the sales balanced scorecard.
- Establishment of an aspirational sales organizational model.
- Action plan for the short-term design and implementation (12 months).