CUSTOMER NEED/PROBLEM TO SOLVE
Developing the Area Manager role in their key functions of sales team management using sales leadership skills
- They didn’t have a sales management team that was aligned, committed, and motivated at a leadership level to achieve results from influencing their teams.
- The sales team was not motivated, but they were meeting objectives for the sole benefit of continuing to work in the organization.
- It was not known in detail what the skills of each salesperson were, just their quantitative results.
- The sales team was not being developed due to the lack of knowledge of how to do it.
The proposed solution was a Sales Leadership program: the Sales Team Leadership program’s goal is that each participant identifies the qualities that make them unique from the rest as leaders and that allow them to exercise a powerful influence on their salespeople.
The objective had been to develop the skills to motivate, guide, persuade, and strengthen sales talent:
- The key leadership style developed
- Feedback skills
- Provide feedback
- Employee motivation in the company
- Employee motivation in the company: motivation plan and possible actions
- Attitude management of the manager: Attitude ladder
- Influential leadership
- Developed competencies: leadership, teamwork, results-oriented mindset, and a development of the sales profile
- Improved sales leadership skills with his team on necessary to achieve sustainable results over time and not just in the short term skills.
- A more motivated sales team with the feeling that their managers understand them better and they have put themselves “in their shoes”.
- Increase in the sales team’s motivation.